Welcome to the Walton-Verona School District!
In order to enroll your child into our school district, the following items are needed to complete the enrollment process:
- Social Security Card
- State Issued Birth Certificate
- Guardian Photo ID
- KY Physical – Must be signed & dated by doctor.
- KY Immunization Form – Must be signed & dated by doctor.
- Proof Of Residence - Signed/Dated copy of Deed or Closing papers; OR Signed/Dated copy of Rental or Lease Agreement listing student as an occupant; OR Affidavit – If you are living with another family who owns a residence in our district, you and the person with whom you are living must meet with a School Official and complete an Affidavit.
- Custody Papers – If the student is NOT living with BOTH natural parents, we must have a copy of the most recent court documents stating custodial guardianship.
- Complete Home Language Survey
- Dental & Eye Exam- Kindergartners Only (due by January 1 of enrollment year)