Walton-Verona Independent Schools Portal Acceptable Use Policy
Walton-Verona Schools are offering Infinite Campus (IC) Portal access to parents/guardians and students as a means to enhance communication and to promote educational excellence. IC Portal allows parents/guardians to view their own child’s school records online, anywhere and anytime. In order to have access to the site, every parent/guardian is expected to act in a responsible, ethical and legal manner. The IC Portal is available to every parent/guardian of a student enrolled in the Walton-Verona Independent School District.
Parents/guardians are required to adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Parents/guardians will NOT share their password with anyone, including their own children.
2. Parents/guardians will not attempt to harm or destroy data of their own children, of another user, a Walton-Verona Independent school or district network, Infinite Campus, or the Internet.
3. Parents/guardians will not use the IC Portal for any illegal activity, including violation of Data Privacy laws. Anyone found to be violating laws will be subject to civil and/or criminal prosecution.
4. Parents/guardians will not access data of any account with ownership by another parent/custodial guardian.
5. Parents/guardians who identify a security problem with the IC Parent Portal must notify the Walton-Verona Independent School District or their child’s school immediately without demonstrating the problem to anyone else.
6. Parents/guardians, who are identified as a security risk to the IC Portal or to Walton-Verona Independent School District computers or network, may be denied access to the Infinite Campus Portal.
I accept the terms of the Portal Acceptable Use Policy