- The Walton-Verona Fitness Center will be open to the community on Monday/Wednesday/Friday's starting on March 9th from 4:00-7:00.
- There is a $25 fee (check made payable to WVHS) to use the facility for the remainder of the semester (June 5th).
- Walton-Verona Students are free, but middle school's students must be accompanied by a parent.
- The fitness center will not be open on days that Walton-Verona does not have school.
- If you are interested in using the fitness center, please fill out the Fitness Center Application & Waiver Form found to the right under the File Library. Bring the filled out form along with your $25 check and you are good to go!
- Reminder you will have to do a member release & waiver form for each person listed on the application.
- Update Date Change: Middle School Baseball: March 6th 7:30-9:00 & March 7th 8:00-10:00AM at the Field House
- Updated Date Change Middle School Girls Soccer: Monday, March 9th 4:30-6:00 at the WV High School Gym.
- Updated Date Change: Middle School Boys Soccer: Tuesday, March 10th 3:30-5:00 at WV Sports Complex
Reminder that anyone participating must have an athletic physical turned into the Athletic Office before participating. Physical forms can be found under the File Library to the right under Athletic Forms.
- To be made aware of all athletic events dealing with Walton-Verona High School and Middle School teams, follow us @WVBearcats on Twitter!!
- This twitter account will have in game score updates, information about upcoming events, and announcements.
Home / Away / Cancelled
Friday, March 6th:
Saturday, March 07
Scrimmage @ Verona Complex Home
7:00PM Girls Varsity Basketball 8th Region Tourney Final @ Carroll County High School
Monday, March 9
Tuesday, March 10
Wednesday, March 11
Thursday, March 12
Saturday, March 14
- 12:00PM Boys Varsity Baseball Dixie Heights High School Away
Monday, March 16
Tuesday, March 17
6:00PM Girls Varsity/JV Softball Shelby County High School Away
Wednesday, March 18
5:30PM Boys Varsity Baseball Dayton High School Home
Thursday, March 19
Friday, March 20
5:30PM Boys Junior Varsity Baseball Ludlow Jr./Sr. H.S. Home
5:30PM Girls Varsity/JV Softball Highlands High School Away
Saturday, March 21
- The boys finished in 3rd place in the state at the Horse Park in Lexington, KY, while the girls team finished in 6th place!
- Great showing by both teams. Congrats to the players, Coach Gregg, and Coach McIntyre!!!
- The Varsity Football team won the District Title after their 56-7 victory over Trimble County.
- The team finished with a 4-0 District Record and outscored their district opponents 231-49
- The Bearcats will host the first round of the Playoffs on November 7th at 7:30 v. Holy Cross.
- The Walton-Verona Middle School Football team won the NKMS Championship on Saturday night with a 24-13 victory over Beechwood.
- The team finished the year with a 11-1 record, with the JV Middle School team finishing undefeated.
- The Varsity Volleyball team defeated Eminence, Owen County and Carroll County to win the championship!
- The girls did not drop a set during their run to the title!
- Angel W., Allie S., Abby K., were named to the All Tournament Team, with Hailey I. being named MVP!!!
- The Team plays in the 8th Region All "A" State Tourney in Jtown on September 20th at 9:30. You can find information for the All "A" State Tourney in the file library to the right.
- The boys defeated Carroll County 2-0 and Owen County 3-0 (Championship). Jeremy M., Dustin H., & Michael M. (MVP) were named to the All Tournament Team.
- The girls defeated Carroll County 8-0 and Gallatin County 3-1 (Championship). Taylor C., Jordan D. & Sarah J. (MVP) were named to the All Tournament Team.
- Girls play in the All "A" State Sectional at KCD (Region 7 Winner) on Wednesday, 9/10 at 5:00.
- Boys play in the All "A" State Sectional at Louisville Collegiate (Region 7 Winner) on Wednesday, 9/17 at 6:00 (4515 Champions Trace Lane, Louisville, KY)